Re: Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) 1.1 is a W3C Recommendation

Congratulations for the very good job

Let me just remind you of two things

1) To not forget the work item of providing Relax NG and/or NVDL for SSML
markup
2) http://www.w3.org/TR/speech-synthesis/ still points to 1.0 which is sad
since we have no clue that 1.1 is now a REC and superceedes 1.0

Best regards,

Mohamed ZERGAOUI

--
Innovimax SARL