Re: CCXML: dialog.transfer example incorrect? - [cc] ISSUE-744

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:38:11 +0200
To: 'Chris Davis' <davisc@iivip.com>
CC: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>, 'RJ Auburn' <rj@voxeo.com>, "'W3C Voice Browser Working Group'" <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
Chris,

We are in the process to address all ISSUES related to IR. The goal is to finalize the test-suite during the PR transition.
Please explicitly confirm that you accept the proposed resolution or after one week we will consider it implicitly accepted.
If you need clarifications, please ask them very soon.

Paolo Baggia
Author of CCXML-IR Plan

ISSUE-744:

Good catch. We will fix the example in Appendix D.11 with "event$.uri"