Re: July CCXML Implementation Report: 10_2_3: missing transition for connection.disconnected - should be 10_2_4 - ISSUE-739

Chris,

You are absolutely right that in a real-world cases this scenario
usually behaves the way you describe (although since both <send> and
<disconnect> are asynchronous you can never guarantee order of the events).

The problem I reported occurred with our telephony testing simulator
which was configured to process without any delays.

When we use SIP, everything is OK.

Regards,
Petr