Re: July CCXML Implementation Report: number of connection.merged events - ISSUE-723

From: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:21:26 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
It seems logical to me to issue one event per connection to indicate
that each connection had transitioned to DISCONNECT as a result of the <merge>.

This seems consistent with other parts of the CCXML Recommendation that require
a connection.* event to trace each state change of each connection.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Davis