July CCXML Implementation Report: L_A: eventsource in <send>

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:53:07 +0200
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello www-voice,

in L_A, script L_A.ccxml contains the following code:

	<send name="'name'" targettype="'basichttp'"
		target="session.ioprocessors['createsession']"
		namelist="uri eventsource foo"/>

I've got the following questions regarding the eventsource attribute:

1) eventsource is required standard attribute that must be present in
each event. The question is who is responsible for generating this
attribute in events sent using <send>? I assume that it is
responsibility of the platform to generate this attribute because
otherwise it would be necessary to insert eventsource into namelist in
each <send>

2) What shall happen if namelist in <send> contains some of the standard
events attributes? Shall the value be replaced or shall an error event
be thrown?

Thanks,
Petr

--