Re: CCXML: the 15 July 2010 Implementation Report

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for pointing out this.

I've checked what happening and then checked with the W3C System Team
about this.  It seems there is some issue with W3C mirroring system
and the updated file was not available at some mirror servers.

We've manually updated the mirror system for this file, and now are
checking other updated files as well.  I'll let you all know when all
the files are checked.

Meanwhile it is really appreciated you use the ZIP archive instead
as you suggested.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org