Re: [cc] Implementation Report Plan updated - 15 July 2010 (was Re: CCXML 1.0 is published as a Candidate Recommendation)

Hi Petr,

Thanks for asking about this.  The Voice Browser Working Group
discussed whether we should re-publish the Candidate Recommendation
itself or not, and the conclusion was it should be OK to fix the
issues in the CR when we publish the PR [e.g., 1] because we thought
the specification could be tested even with the current CR.

However, if it's really confusing and difficult to test the spec with
the current CR published on April 1 [2], I think it's worth
reconsidering we fix the issues right away and re-publish CR.  I'd
like to talk about how we should/could do within the group.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2010JulSep/0002.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-ccxml-20100401/

Regards,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org