Re: discuss pronunciation registration with i18n?

Thanks for the reminder.  Public is fine for me to answer questions
you may have or to explain our rationale, since the IETF document
itself is in a public forum.  If at some point we need a member-only
meeting I will let you know.

Talk with you tomorrow!

-- dan