From: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:25:02 -0500
To: paolo.baggia@loquendo.com
CC: www-voice@w3.org

On June 7 I asked for but never received clarification as to why
issue-677 was "reject".

I never heard the decision makers comment on the performance impacts of
processing of ECMA (see
nor was any defense offered about why a CCXML <transition> should have
ECMA variable scoping
that is completely different from normal ECMA processing within CCXML's
<script> tag

The current state of the recommendation and test cases is as follows:
1) <script> is fed to ECMA all at once and therefore uses normal ECMA
scoping rules
in new scoping behavior
different from normal ECMA

Why is this discrepancy ok?  Is any explanation coming?

Chris Davis
Interact Incorporated R&D