VoiceXML Quality Assurance Tester 2.1

From: Dan Evans <devans@invores.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:27:16 -0400
To: "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
Invores is pleased to announce that our Invores Quality Assurance Tester for VoiceXML (IQAT) passes all tests in the VoiceXML 2.1 Implementation Report test suite.  The logs of all test executions are posted on our web site, www.invores.com.

The execution of the 138 tests of the 2.1 IR test suite with IQAT takes one minute including all requisite delays and timeouts.  This is an indication of the speed of QA testing using IQAT, as well as the time that can be saved with IQAT.

--
Dan Evans
Invores Systems