Re: April CCXML 7_3: maxtime unlimited value in dialog.transfer - ISSUE-711

Petr,

We are in the process to address all ISSUES related to IR. The goal is to re-publish the CCXML-IR in a short term.
Please explicitly confirm that you accept the proposed resolution or after one week we will consider implicitly accepted the resolution. If you need clarification, please ask them very soon.

Paolo Baggia
Author of CCXML-IR Plan

ISSUE-711:

Proposed Resolution: Accept

You are right, the proposed resolution is to allow both CCS2 values ("0s" and "0ms") in 7_3.txml. Is it fine for you?

=================================
Tracked as ISSUE-711.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +1-407-418-1800      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Come join us at our Voxeo Customer Summit
June 21st - June 23rd at the Hard Rock Hotel
Register today for your All Access Pass:
http://www.voxeo.com/summits/customer