Re: CCXML Implementation Report: asserts 714 and 715 - ISSUE-670

Paolo,

Could you please clarify the "sessionid in ccxml.kill" issue in more
detail? Perhaps I'm missing something...

*******
We are OK with all the remaining resolutions you've posted so far.
*******

Description of the "sessionid in ccxml.kill" issue:

We understand that the sessionid attribute in ccxml.kill contains the
session id. The question is who is responsible for inserting the
sessionid attribute into the ccxml.kill event if the event is sent using
<send>?

I understand that the platform must insert the attributes listed in
"9.4.2: Standard Event Attributes" into an event when interpreting
<send>. The sessionid attribute is not listed here. However, I don't
think that the platform should insert any other attributes of standard
events automatically.

Since 6_1.txml doesn't include sessionid in the namelist of the <send>
it looks like the platform should be responsible for inserting the
sessionid attribute. Is it correct? It sounds strange to me...

Thanks for clasrification,
Petr