April CCXML: timeout in <dialogprepare> and <dialogstart>

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:22:17 +0200
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello www-voice,

I've just noticed that the <dialogprepare> and <dialogstart> elements do
not contain a timeout attribute for fetching the initial VoiceXML document.

I understand that it is quite late to report something like this but I
think that this attribute is very logical here (please don't ask me why
I haven't noticed this earlier;-).

So I want to ask whether this attribute was just omitted or whether
there is a rationale for not using it.

Thanks,
Petr

--