Re: April CCXML: Dialog properties inconsistency - [cc] ISSUE-682

Petr:

Thanks for raising this issue. This is tracked as ISSUE-682.

At first glance this looks like a mistake in change editing. I need to go back and review the change log to see what happened. Will send a final resolution shortly.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800

Come join us at our Voxeo Customer Summit, June 21st – June 23rd at the Hard Rock Hotel, register today for your All Access Pass:
http://www.voxeo.com/summits/customer