Re: April CCXML: Dialog properties inconsistency - [cc] ISSUE-682

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:54:13 +0800
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
To: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Petr:

Thanks for raising this issue. This is tracked as ISSUE-682.

At first glance this looks like a mistake in change editing. I need to go back and review the change log to see what happened. Will send a final resolution shortly.

tel:+1-407-418-1800

Come join us at our Voxeo Customer Summit, June 21st  June 23rd at the Hard Rock Hotel, register today for your All Access Pass:
http://www.voxeo.com/summits/customer