  • From: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:02:53 -0500
  • Subject: April CCXML: bad assignments in test document 6_1
  • To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello www-voice,

There is some illegal CCXML in 6_1.txml and
child_1.ccxml from
http://www.w3.org/Voice/2009/ccxml-irp/ccxml10-irp-20100331.zip .

In 6_1.txml, the line
 <assign name="ccxml.var2" expr="222"/>
should instead be
<assign name="application.var2" expr="222"/>

and in child_1.ccxml
the references to  ccxml.var2 should also be instead to application.var2.

That particular case seems to be verifying that application scope
variables set
in the parent are not reflected in the child. That's good, but the wrong
variables are being checked.

The references to an object that doesn't exist (and even if present in
parent would not exist in the child) cause javascript
in both parent and child to combust.

Thanks

--
Chris Davis