CCXML specification: Application variables

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:22:09 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello,

Last year we reported an error in the CCXML specification, Section 8.4.
This was tracked as ISSUE-633.

The original messages can be found here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2009OctDec/0022.html

In the current Candidate Recommendation the example is already correct.
However, the paragraph above the example still contains the following
sentence:

"Application variables that are not properties, e.g. objects, must be
declared."

We believe that this sentence is confusing and should be erased.

Thanks,
Petr Kuba

--
    Petr Kuba, Project Manager