Re: CCXML WD 19012007 - Limiting amount of connection inputs and other comments. [cc] ISSUE-570

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:59:56 -0400
Cc: www-voice@w3.org, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Teemu Tingander <Teemu.Tingander@tecnotree.com>
Teemu,

Just to close out this thread we have applied the change as outlined
below that should help clarify the issue. We are going to now close
out the issue.

Thanks again for the attention to the spec and your assistance in
finding these kinds of issues.

Best regards,

	RJ

On May 14, 2009, at 11:41 AM, RJ Auburn wrote:

> Item 2:
>
> We think there's just confusion over the fact that we said that the
> platform must implicitly tear down bridges.  That's different from
> saying the platform must tear down implicit bridges; We don't think
> we ever meant to say that implicit vs. explicit bridges would be
> handled differently on a <dialogterminate>.  It seems that this
> could be resolved relatively easily by simply dropping the word
> "implicitly" at the tail end of 7.2.3.1.

Chair, Editor and Chair, CCXML, VBWG, W3C