Re: Regarding posting ccxml.exit to parent upon child getting a ccxml.kill event - ISSUE-569 [cc]

Rajeshn,

The working group has reworked the ccxml.exit event text to be a bit
more clear.

------------ Old Text ------------
This event is generated when a CCXML document executes an <exit>,
having an unhandled "error.*" or ccxml.kill event. This event is only
generated when the session executing the <exit/> has a parent session.
This event is sent to the parent session and not the session executing
the <exit/>.

------------ NEW Text ------------

This event is generated when a CCXML session is terminated for any
reason, if the terminated session has a parent session. This event is
sent to the parent session and not the session that was terminated.

We hope that this has clarified the issue for you. At this point the
working group thinks the issues is resolved and closed out the problem
in our tracker database. If you still have questions please let us
know and we will be happy to further clarify.

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
Chair, Editor and Chair, CCXML, VBWG, W3C