What is SSML?

From: <info@silkwise.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 04:16:56 -0700 (MST)
To: www-voice@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

SilkWise.com is a popular question answer website. Some of our users asked the above question, and we think you are the domain expert who can provide a great answer to it. Can you help to answer the question or improve the current answer at the following link?

http://www.silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,7735

Everyone has unique expertise. SilkWise is the place to share your wisdom, build your networks, and market yourself!

SilkWise Team

To stop future messages from me, visit http://silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,6667

 contact PO BOX 36092 Milpitas,CA