What is SSML?

From: <info@silkwise.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 04:16:56 -0700 (MST)
To: www-voice@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

SilkWise.com is a popular question answer website. Some of our users asked the above question, and we think you are the domain expert who can provide a great answer to it. Can you help to answer the question or improve the current answer at the following link?

Everyone has unique expertise. SilkWise is the place to share your wisdom, build your networks, and market yourself!

SilkWise Team

To stop future messages from me, visit http://silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,6667

 contact PO BOX 36092 Milpitas,CA