From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Ian Sutherland
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 4:37 PM
To: Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Re: VoiceXML conformance test

Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka wrote:

Hi,

Please be specific about what conformance test you're referring to.  Are
you talking about a set of tests from the W3C?  What set?

	Some of the tests go to a web page that is located at TellME
studio, e.g. http://www.w3.org/Voice/2004/vxml-ir/528/528a1.txml

Sorry, but I thought that the link was specific enough.

Sorry, I didn't read the URL: I thought it was the URL to the TellMe
studio.

I am talking about the VoiceXML 2.0 conformance test which is described
at http://www.w3.org/Voice/2004/vxml-ir/

Is there any better? Maybe I missed something?

The VoiceXML Forum <http://www.voicexml.org>  has a conformance suite
that tests 2.0, 2.1, and SRGS 1.0.  I'm pretty sure it contains no
references to the TellMe studio :)