RE: VoiceXML conformance test

From: Erhart, George W (George) <gerhart@avaya.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 20:02:06 -0600
To: "Ian Sutherland" <ian.sutherland@oracle.com>, "Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka" <dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>
I think the confusion is that the original Implementation Report (IR)
tests are still up. I believe that those tests do contain references to
the Tell-Me website. These are NOT the conformance test. The current
release candidate for VXML 2.0, VXML 2.1, and SRGS 1.0 is available from
the VXML Forum web site. To download the test suite, you must login to
the members portal and navigate to the Conformance->Files area.

If you find incorrect URL references in the current release candidate,
we definitely want to know ASAP.