RE: [vxml30reqs] VoiceXML 3.0 Requirements document published

I've not finished reading this document, but there is one aspect of it
that I've found confusing. I assume that the term "caller" refers to the
entity with whom the VoiceXML browser is engaged in a conversation. The
term "caller" implies that the entity calls into the VoiceXML browser;
this is confusing to me, in that the vast majority of VoiceXML sessions
that our application conducts actually call out (using CCXML), and thus,
in a sense, the browser *is* the caller. I'd like to recommend that the
term "caller" be defined in the Terminology section (Section 0.2), or
that a different term be used.
--
Rick Genter
Principal Software Engineer