Oktopous 1.2 CCXML Interpreter available for free download

From: Raj Kiran Talusani <raj@phonologies.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:54:20 +0530
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello everyone,

We had released the first open source CCXML browser called Oktopous, couple
of years back when CCXML
was in it's nascent stage. It was adopted by a lot of people as it was the
only freely available interpreter that people
can play with and learn the advantages of CCXML.

Today we have released Oktopous 1.2 as a "free for trial" software. This
release conforms to the latest CCXML
Spec and also incorporates performance improvements. We hope that this
release will be a great tool for the
members of this community to tryout the latest CCXML spec.

for Phonologies (India) Pvt Ltd

Raj Kiran Talusani.
www.phonologies.com