Re: CCXML 1.0 specification schedule?

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:39:57 +0900
To: Hrvoje Nezic <hrvoje.nezic@envox-lab.hr>
CC: www-voice@w3.org

Dear Hrvoje Nezic,

Thank you very much for your interest in CCXML and asking about its
publication plan.

According to the Voice Browser Working Group's public page [1], the
next publication of CCXML as a Candidate Recommendation is expected in
the third quarter of 2008.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Voice/#plan

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki Ashimura

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org