Re: inbound transfer request on CCXML

Roland,

At the moment this case is not modeled but it would be something we
would definitely consider looking into for CCXML 1.1 as an extension
of the connection model. I suspect we would just add an event to the
connection group (connection.transfer or something like thaT) that way
your application could process this request. Things like SIP REFER
requests would probably be expected to fall into this class but the
exact mapping still is yet to be done.

Best regards,

	RJ

---