Error in FIA description?

From: Dirk Schnelle <dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:10:08 +0100
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi all,

I think that I found an error in the description of the FIA
http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dmlAFIA

I am talking about the following snippet:
    //
    // Collect Phase: execute the selected form item.
    //
    // Queue up prompts for the form item.

    unless ( the last loop iteration ended with
            a catch that had no <reprompt>,
        and the active dialog was not changed )
    {

        Select the appropriate prompts for an input item or <initial>.
        Queue the selected prompts for play prior to
        the next collect operation.

        Increment an input item's or <initial>'s prompt counter.
    }

Following this description, prompts will only be queued if there is a <reprompt> in a catch.
At the first time the form item is entered no prompts will be queued and we will have the same behaviour if there is no
reprompt.

IMHO it should be changed to:
    //
    // Collect Phase: execute the selected form item.
    //
    // Queue up prompts for the form item.

    unless ( the last loop iteration ended with
            a catch that had no <reprompt>,
        and the active dialog was not changed )
    {
        Increment an input item's or <initial>'s prompt counter.
    }
    Select the appropriate prompts for an input item or <initial>.
    Queue the selected prompts for play prior to
    the next collect operation.

Regards,
Dirk