Re: CCXML state variable - ISSUE-325

Ross,

Thanks for the feedback on this. The working group has tracked this as
ISSUE-325 and will review this to see when we could consider this for
the CCXML specification. It may be a bit late in the process to go
into CCXML 1.0 but we may want to look at this for CCXML 1.1. One way
or another we will let you know the direction we wish to take once we
have had a chance to review the issue internally.

Thank you and best regards,

	RJ
---
RJ Auburn