Re: [PLS] Same late editorial corrections - OFFICIAL REPLY

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:59:24 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, "Simon Reinhardt" <simon.reinhardt@koeln.de>

Simon,

Thanks for your clarification. We approved to apply in spec your most
recent wording:

> Reformed spellings, e.g. in German some of the words which used to have "" before are now to be written with "ss".

So we think all your issues were addressed.

Many thanks for your helpful contributions,

Paolo Baggia, editor PLS specification.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com