[pls] minor updates on the implementation report plan (was Re: W3C publishes Pronunciation Lexicon Specification Candidate Recommendation)

Dear www-voice,

We are very sorry but on 18 December 2007 we the W3C Voice Browser
Working Group added a few minor modifications to the Implementation
Report Plan [1] of the Pronunciation Lexicon Specification (PLS)
Version 1.0 Candidate Recommendation as follows:

1. The title of the document [1] is modified to "Implementation
   Report Plan".

2. The content of the test file for Assertion 79 [2] is modified to
   check the assertion properly.

3. The pls-ir-20071212.zip [3] archive is also regenerated to include
   above modified files.

Please refer the updated version of the Implementation Report Plan,
the test and the ZIP archive.

Note:
There is no change in the Pronunciation Lexicon Specification (PLS)
Version 1.0 Candidate Recommendation [4] itself.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Voice/2007/pls-irp/#intro
[2] http://www.w3.org/Voice/2007/pls-irp/79/79-.pls
[3] http://www.w3.org/Voice/2007/pls-irp/pls-ir-20071212.zip
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-pronunciation-lexicon-20071212/

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org