From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Adolfo Guimarães
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 13:10
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Help: Voice Gateway

Hi,

I am participating in a project with the objective of developing a Voice Gateway utilizing VXML files. In the present stage, we are trying to integrate the different components of the Gateway. I am specifically working with the interpreter and I would like to know if you could help me figure out which ones are the most used.

Thank you in advance.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Adolfo