Re: Query in CCXML 1.0 Specification. - Item 7 - ISSUE-228

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:40:54 -0400
Cc: www-voice@w3.org, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Nagesh S <nageshs@huawei.com>

On May 17, 2007, at 10:33 :06, RJ Auburn wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2007, at 24:47 AM, Nagesh S wrote:
>> 7)       The connection state diagram provided in the section
>> 10.2.1, the connection state transition from ALERTING to FAILED,
>> can happen because of the “connection.rejected” event, but the
>> same is not present in the specification. My doubt is when the
>> state of the connection transitions to FAILED state after issuing
>> the <reject> command.
> This was tracked as ISSUE-228. This item is still under review and
> the working group hopes to have an answer in the next week. We will
> update you once we come to a full decision on this item.

We have removed the state transition listed above from the diagram
am. As you noted this was not specified anywhere in the spec and was
a mistake.

At this point we consider this issue closed. If you disagree or have
further comments on this item please contact us within 2 weeks so we
can reopen in our issue database.

Best regards and thanks for the helpful review of the CCXML