Re: Query in CCXML 1.0 Specification. - Item 7 - ISSUE-228

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:40:54 -0400
Cc: www-voice@w3.org, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Nagesh S <nageshs@huawei.com>

On May 17, 2007, at 10:33 :06, RJ Auburn wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2007, at 24:47 AM, Nagesh S wrote:
>> 7)       The connection state diagram provided in the section
>> 10.2.1, the connection state transition from ALERTING to FAILED,
>> can happen because of the “connection.rejected” event, but the
>> same is not present in the specification. My doubt is when the
>> state of the connection transitions to FAILED state after issuing
>> the <reject> command.
> This was tracked as ISSUE-228. This item is still under review and
> the working group hopes to have an answer in the next week. We will
> update you once we come to a full decision on this item.

Nagesh,

We have removed the state transition listed above from the diagram
am. As you noted this was not specified anywhere in the spec and was
a mistake.

At this point we consider this issue closed. If you disagree or have
further comments on this item please contact us within 2 weeks so we
can reopen in our issue database.

Best regards and thanks for the helpful review of the CCXML
specification.