XVML how to...

From: Justin Davis <j.davis@rockyrecorders.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:23:25 -0600
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello W3 people.
I work at a recording studio where we have done years of telephone
messaging services for a ton of local and not-so-local businesses. We
have had a request to create VXML files from our recordings now and I
am curious if there is a file converter out there for this process?
We will sometimes do hundreds of prompts for some of our clients and
I need the simplest way to create files that our customers can use.
Please advise.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Justin Davis

Justin Davis