Re: VXML2.0 spec question

Hi David,

It seems that nobody reacted to your question so far. Let me be the first one.

The VoiceXML 2.0 specification says that "the <value> element is used to
insert the value of an expression into a prompt." It does not define what
value of an expression is. Our VoiceXML platform OptimTalk uses a natural
approach - it evaluates the expression first and then converts the result
to a string. Thus your script produces the following output: "undefined
undefined values throw errors".

Hope this helps,

Martin

--