Re: Comments on CCXML Working Draft 19 January 2007

From: Hrvoje Nezic <hrvoje.nezic@envox-lab.hr>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:02:25 +0100
To: <www-voice@w3.org>

Just a small modification:

6.2.2.2: <meta> Attribute Details

Current text:
"Either the name or the http-equiv attribute has to be specified. If
neither of them is specified, or if both are specified, an error.fetch event
must be thrown."

Proposed text:
"Either the name or the http-equiv attribute has to be specified. If
neither of them is specified, or if both are specified, CCXML
thread of execution must be terminated and platform must be notified of the
document error."