RE: [SCXML] Reusing code through functions/templates

Thanks for the example. I still think I might be
missing something. That example claims to be an
<invoke> and <finalize> one but I do not see the use
of <finalize> there.

Furthermore the <invoke> statements refer to the file
dialog.vxml which I do not see there ... maybe because
the file is just the whole example by itself in which
case I would expect to find the bits to be reused like
dialog.vxml#PlayAds but I see no other "PlayAds"
reference than the name of the state where <invoke> is
used.

What I am asking for is an example in which I can see
how params al passed from the invoker bits, how the
invoked ones process those params and return back to
the invoker context the result. The parametrized
invoked bits are supposed to be reusable as we have
been discussing of course.

Thanks again for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

-Nestor

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-scxml-20060124/#invokeex