VXML XSD and class generation

From: Bill Caneira <bc050205@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-voice@w3.org
  I’ve downloaded the VXML XSD and all XSDs it is dependent on.
  I would like to use the XSDs to generate classes in either Visual Studio .NET (2003) or IBM RAD (v6), but have been unsuccessful. I plan to use the classes in code, assembling them into VXML documents thru object  XML serialization.
  In VS.NET, the xsd.exe tool returns ~274 "already been declared" errors for various types and attributes. I see that there are multiple xsd:include references to vxml-datatypes.xsd and vxml-attribs.xsd and I wonder if this is leading to the duplicate declarations.
  In RAD, class generation succeeds w/XSD bean generator, but yields ~100 compilation errors, mainly duplicate method definitions and non-existent method references. The SDO generator generates classes w/o compilation errors, but I have yet to successfully build a document – I find these classes a little unwieldy.
  Has anyone successfully done this using either IDE, preferably VS.NET?
  Bill Caneira