Re: Query in CCXML 1.0 Specification. Items 4/6 - ISSUE-225 ISSUE-227

Nagesh:

These items are being tracked as ISSUE-225 and ISSUE-227.

We are in the process of doing a full audit of the Schema and DTD and
will address these issues you listed. Expect to see a revised version
in the upcoming public version.

Please let us know if this resolves your questions and/or concerns.
If we don't hear from by 6/1/2007 we will consider this issue resolved.

Thanks,

	RJ
---
RJ Auburn