Re: SCXML: XPath vs E4X

Torbjörn,

We in the SCXML working group are actually right now in  the middle
of abstracting out the expression language to make it easy to define
SCXML interpreters with things like ecmascript+e4x. The current
thought is to require XPath but allow the use of others easily.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation