SCXML: XPath vs E4X

From: Torbjörn Lager <torbjorn.lager@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:14:27 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

In the January 2006 draft I read:

"We have not determined how the XML trees that compose the data model
will be specified, accessed, and modified. (Candidates include the DOM
API, E4X, and XPath.)"

In the current draft one gets the impression that you selected XPath.
May I ask why you made this choice? Looking at it now, I get the
impression that E4X would have been a better choice, since it seems
more tightly integrated with ECMAScript. Is there any chance that you
will revisit this issue?

- Torbjörn