From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of David Nicol
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 4:15 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org; dsr@w3.org
Subject: erratum in VXML2.0: s/intraspect/inspect/

Proposal for addition to VXML2.0 errata page,
http://www.w3.org/2004/03/voicexml20-errata.html which is linked to
from "current version" at http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/ follows:

the VXML2.0 spec currently says
"HTTP 1.1 allows document intraspection (see [RFC2616], section 7.2.1)"
in section 3.1.1.4 and also uses the word "intraspect" as a verb in
table 30.

That section of RFC2616 is concerned with "inspection" of messages
without
content-type headers.

Please record as an erratum that both instances of "intraspect" should
be read "inspect".