[pls] Close open comment

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:14:27 +0100
To: "Mark Alexandre" <markalexandre@gmail.com>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, <www-voice@w3.org>

Dear Mark Alexandre,

You send a comment in February 2006 ([1]) on PLS [2].
We disposed it in July 2006 ([3]). Then we published
a second LCWD for PLS [4], which links your comment
in the Disposition of Comments document [5].

Being that the review period is closed in November 26,
we will give you some extra time to accept or comment
the resolution.

***
Please indicate before 15 December 2006 whether you are satisfied with
the VBWG's resolution listed in [4], whether you think there has been a
misunderstanding, or whether you wish to register an objection.

If you do not think you can respond before 15 December, please let me
know. However, if we do not hear from you at all by 15 December 2006, we
will assume that you accept our resolutions.
***

Paolo Baggia, editor PLS spec.