From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Petrova Anastasia
Sent: 20. lokakuuta 2006 16:08
To: Mihai Sucan; www-voice@w3.org
Subject: RE: private rules

But the SRGS tells:
Both the XML Form and ABNF Form permit the grammar header to optionally declare a single rule to be the root rule of the grammar. The rule declared as the root rule must be defined within the scope of the grammar. The rule declared as the root rule may be scoped as either public or private.

So it's not required to specify the root rule. And if I don't, which rules will work? Only public rules? Or none of the existing rules?