Synergy SCXML

From: Torbjörn Lager <lager@ling.gu.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:58:37 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

Dear All,

For people interested in SCXML, here's a link to our implementation in
the works:

  http://www.ling.gu.se/~lager/Labs/SCXML-Lab/

We are very interested in any comments you might have. We would also be
interested in receiving pointers to SCXML examples that run as they
should in our implementation as well as examples that you think should
run but don't.  (Currently most of our examples have been lifted from
Commons SCXML and slightly reworked to fit our expression language.)

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Torbjörn

Torbjörn Lager
Professor of General and Computational Linguistics
Department of Linguistics
Göteborg University <http://www.ling.gu.se>