RE: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: Not easy in ASR

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:32:42 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>

Issue R103-33

Proposed Classification: Clarification / Typo / Editorial

Resolution: Accepted (w/modifications)
---

Richard,

>> I would recommend expanding section 1.2 with some
>> of the text you include here and the examples ...

We accept this request and we will expand Section 1.2.

Please indicate whether you are satisfied with the VBWG's resolution,
whether you think there has been a misunderstanding, or whether you
wish to register an objection.

Paolo Baggia, editor PLS spec.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com