From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bjoern Hoehrmann
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:14 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: VoiceXML 2.1: .js script extension

Dear Voice Browser Working Group,

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-voicexml21-20050613/ uses the .js file name extension in some of the examples; the extension is typically associated with JavaScript media types; as VoiceXML uses ECMAscript, the examples should use the .es extension that is typically associated with ECMAScript scripts as noted in

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-03.txt

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de