RE: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: English in italian lexicon

Eric, the real benefit will come now, as we respond to just a few of the
thread from start to finish.  We have had a great deal of difficulty doing
that in the past when comments have been grouped, since the subjects don't
change, or people change the subjects and it's not obvious that emails
relate to the same comment, or (particularly) people fragment discussions
such that it becomes like unravelling a ball of string to track a particular
comment.

On the other hand, we took pains to construct the subject text for these
mails so that you would be able to easily delete them from your mail client
en-masse, if you are not interested in reading them.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)