Re: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: Embeddable in other formats?

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:53:26 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, <fsasaki@w3.org>
Issue R103-3

Proposed Classification: Clarification / Typo / Editorial

Resolution: Reject

We believe this request is outside the current scope of the PLS
specification. That stated, we believe that adding support for an
embedded lexicon within SSML and SRGS documents is valuable and should
be considered for future versions of those specifications.

Paolo Baggia, editor PLS spec