Re: Suggested change to <audio/>

Dan,

You are right, but I'm also worried about http caching... each
different user id would have to be fetched from the origin server this
way... where if you are just stacking/arranging prompts on the client
side, your asking for pre-cached audio.

if 1.wav, 2.wav, and 3.wav are considered fresh by the client browser,
then 123, 213, 312, 111, etc all can be read without a http fetch.  If
it's cgi, each one 'could' be cached, but you'd have to cache every
permutation.

Thanks,
Shane