Re: VoiceXML 2.1: mandatory script media types

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:40:54 +0200
To: "Matt Oshry" <matto@tellme.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

* Matt Oshry wrote:
>As specified in 5.3.12 of the VoiceXML 2.0 specification, ECMAScript 262
>is the required scripting language for VoiceXML; no requirements were
>specified on the media type(s) that must be accepted when fetching an
>external script.

I would like to add to my previous objection that the relevant document,
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4329.txt>, has now been published as it has
been argued that there is no stable normative document the group could
reference even if the group agreed with me that it is important for
interoperability that support for a specific type is required.