RE: Comments on "Authorizing Read Access to XML Content Using the <?access-control?> Processing Instruction 1.0"

From: Brad Porter <bwporter@tellme.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:02:39 -0800
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <www-voice@w3.org>, <public-webapi@w3.org>, <public-appformats@w3.org>

Certainly a good start would be to document the problems you've noticed.
I am very happy to continue work on this, though we should move quickly
to try to have it be a sponsored activity in one of the working groups.

Usually the biggest problem is finding willing participants to work on
it.  Seems we have that, so hopefully finding the appropriate sponsoring
group won't be hard.