Re: Comments on "Authorizing Read Access to XML Content Using the <?access-control?> Processing Instruction 1.0"

* Brad Porter wrote:
>We have found the access-control PI to be extremely useful; especially
>useful for AJAX-enabled browsing.
>
>The Voice Browser Working Group has no plans to publish this as a
>Recommendation.  We decided that, as a general security mechanism, it
>fell out-of-scope of the Working Group's Charter to spend the effort to
>take to Recommendation.
>
>If you would like to champion this within other working groups, we'd be
>happy to help.

Well, from http://www.w3.org/2006/webapi/ "The Working Group values
any input from the community regarding its deliverables. Do you think
something should be a different priority? Is something missing? Are
there any mistakes?" it seems the Web APIs Working Group does not
really know what to work on (even though we'll see 4 FPWDs from them
in the coming weeks!), I trust they appreciate such input and support.

If not, there is still the Web Application Formats Working Group but
they are already several months late for their initial deliverables,
I doubt they can work on this, but let's copy them anyway!